1. Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation (PBGC) Premiums increasing from $29/member/year to $80/member/year. This would increase our premiums from $30,000 to $85,000 a year.
2. Each plan would be required to pay $2.50/member/month to the PBGC as a fee.
3. Each employer would be required to pay $2.50/member/month to the PBGC
4. The discount rate of return would be capped at 6%. This is the rate used to estimate future growth. Most plans at this time use 7-7.5%.
5. Every retiree would have to pay up to an additional 10% tax to the PBGC depending on the status of their plan.